Personal Leadership – PL™
With The Personal Leadership – PL™, you take the first step into our ambitious education program Personal Leadership Program – PLP™. This first module will focus on how you lead and motivate yourself effectively.
You will learn how to
- Motivate yourself and others at a deeper level.
- Focus on your personal strengths and unleash your full potential.
- Find your “best state” and strengthen your personal skills.
- Learn how to prioritize and set the right goals for your leadership – and reach them.
- Strengthen your personal power and make the right decisions – fast and straightforward.
- Learn how to avoid stress and create a balance between yourself and your employees.
Your organization will get
- A leader with concrete and directly applicable leadership skills.
- A leader who has learned self-leadership and makes the right decisions faster and can execute them.
- A leader who engages their employees at a deeper level.
- A leader who can think and act creatively when unforeseen events occur.
- A leader who is a Positive Activist.
What you’ll learn in this course?
During the Personal Leadership course, we convert theory into practical experience. You will gain access to and strengthen your personal and authentic leadership style through the course. We will provide you with practical tools that you can apply instantly. We will not just teach you what to do but also how to apply your new skills in a way that works.
This course is designed for
- CXO’s responsible for top-line growth and profitability.
- General managers responsible for marketing and sales.
- Enterprise and national leaders responsible for sales and growth.
- VPs of Sales and Directors responsible for specific geographies, countries or product lines.
- People who work with the development of sales excellence in their companies.
- Sales managers who want to achieve their goals by strengthening their sales leadership and management with concrete tools and who want to create growth through other people, create direction, team spirit and results.
- Decision-makers not in sales (e.g. marketing, finance or product development.) who want to understand effective sales leadership and management approaches and/or who want to work more customer-focused.
A course that develops and strengthens you
Leaders who create excellent results know how to combine professionalism and a good business understanding with strong personal and social skills. In other words, successful leaders have the personal and social skills needed to translate their theoretical skills into results in practice.
Our experience tells us that most leaders are skilled in the professional and business areas, while they often experience challenges in the personal and social areas of competence. However, your personal and social skills make a difference in your leadership. These skills you will be introduced to, which will be strengthened during the Personal Leadership course.
The training will take place in groups of no more than 25 participants, as we make it a high priority that there is time for each individual person.
June 13, 2023
1 Module, 3½ days at Acuity World in Holte, Denmark
3 Beyond Selling, Global Master Classes
Early bird discount
Get a 5% discount when signing up two months before start-up.
Before the education:
- Personal learning goals
- Virtual personal interview (1 hour
Do What you Do best vol 1
- Access to Virtual training sessions.
- 3 Beyond Selling – Global Master Classes on the last Monday of the month.
Module 1: Personal Leadership
June 13. – 16. 2023
First day from 7 pm – 9 pm
On other days 9 am – 6 pm
You get to know your fellow students well during the course, and you get the opportunity to build strong professional networks consisting of leaders from both the public and private sectors. A professional network is an important part of your development as a leader.
Personal Leadership Program
The 3½ days Personal Leadership course corresponds to the first module of our leadership training Personal Leadership Program- PLP™ which consists of four modules (Personal Leadership, Personal Communication, Personal Coaching, and Personal Selling). If you wish to continue with the entire program and become a certified PLP™ and NLP™ Practitioner, you can get the first part (Personal Leadership) transferred.
Your teachers will be a team of high certified Transformational Facilitators and Professional Coaches with broad practical and theoretical experience in the field of sales and leadership. You will be learning from people with great insight into organizational management and with over 25 years of experience.
Follow us on Social Media and be inspired by leadership development and strategy implementation.
Feel free to contact me for personal assistance, if you have any questions regarding this education
Pia Claudine Sørensen, Senior Advisor