Personal Leadership Program - PLP™ II
Create extraordinary performance for yourself and others
Continue the development of your personal leadership skills to lead yourself and others efficiently!
The aim of the Personal Leadership Program PLP™ is to give you the skills you require to generate the outcomes and performance you desire. The key to PLP™ II is to naturally implement and refine your skills in particularly three areas: Personal Power, Personal Creativity and Personal Influence.
When you have completed this program you will receive one of the certificates below, depending on which PLP package you have bought:
- PLP™ Master Practitioner certificate from the International Association of Personal Leadership – IAOPL™
- NLP™ Master Practitioner certificate from the Society of NLP™ – Dr. Richard Bandler
Talent Modelling Project
Module 1: Advanced Charisma Discovery
- Leading your own state: Your intuition as a personal strength.
- Finding your personal core and coming across as authentic.
- Metaphors: Discover the positive effect of using metaphors in storytelling.
- Design of visions and visionary collaboration.
Module 2: Advanced Motivation Design
- Motivation: How to motivate yourself and others.
- Influence through dynamic and advanced language patterns.
- Communication on three levels with particular focus on efficient non-verbal communication.
- Efficient communication one-on-one and to large crowds.
Module 3: Advanced Talent Modelling
- Talent Modelling: Learning from successful people with unique skills.
- Techniques to performance coaching.
- Human success criteria.
- Concrete tools to boost the performance of others.
Module 4: Advanced Leadership
- Leadership: Finding your authentic leadership style to facilitate change processes in yourself and others.
- Effective persuasion and negotiation techniques.
- Presentation: How to reach your audience and give them a memorable experience.
- Learning to use your voice and be heard.
Contact us for personal advice
Get advice from Acuity World's education advisors, before choosing your next training program. + 45 4448 6969 or firstname.lastname@example.org
+45 4448 6969